Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Do My Legs Ache, Burn Bit Of An Essay, But Do You Have Any Ideas?

Bit of an essay, but do you have any ideas? - why do my legs ache, burn

OK, sorry for the long term, sometimes, Just Do It! Here goes:

* I enter (go to the doctors about this, but I think I'll laugh at the surgery if I could advise it, so what would also be grateful for.) *

"I know that me and my body, then I am sure that these" symptoms "something. I had in the past few months.

I got up slowly, it takes approx 3 hours to pass. I am clumsy at this point, and nowhere else. In the morning, I must be patient and good dry wrenching. "I am very hot all day, literally sweating my ass. I have to sleep under a window with a damp cloth on me was.

My hands, legs, feet, itching all over your faceTime, but they are not marked or labeled, and there is nothing to "prove" why I am itching like that.

I will never thirst. I wonder constantly greasy foods, especially the vinegar.

I feel dizzy, forgetful and have a stomach ache most of the time. I am physically very weak. I am so hungry that I things, but I feel does not come as sugar!

I am 24 years old and women. I am not pregnant, or diabetic. And it is final.

Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment