Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Connecticut Title Insurance Can I Drive An Unregistered Car In Massachussetts And Connecticut?

Can I drive an unregistered car in Massachussetts and Connecticut? - connecticut title insurance

He bought a car in a private sale in Massachusetts. I have to register in Connecticut. To sign up, I have the title insurance and the purchase contract. For the deed and title, I must pay for the car. After paying for the car, I'm going to leave Connecticut, in time to register in order to keep the title and in my car act? The only alternative to go to church, take back the title and purchase agreement, travel to Connecticut register, and then back into the church to the car. This seems a waste of time, but if I have difficulty driving an unregistered vehicle - even if only for a few hours. I find no information about how it legally! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment