Friday, December 25, 2009

European Baby Toys What Websites Can I Find US/Western Europe Made For My Baby?Want HEALTHY SAFE Toys.No China Made Toys Please!?

What websites can I find US/Western Europe made for my baby?Want HEALTHY SAFE toys.No China made toys please!? - european baby toys

I have a new daughter.

I need to know where I can buy healthy, be safe toys for them. I want the toys in the United States / Canada or Western Europe, where manufacturing standards may be familiar.

Can anyone tell me some sites where these toys are? When the search and read the "small" I think most are made in China and I have no time, mental, emotional energy waste a concern that the toy is happy, or it can also cause serious health problems or even kill.

It's hard enough to raise children, let alone believe that if you do something to help you really bad.

Here, too, please only USA / Western Europe or toys made in Canada.

And shame on the producers for making the outsourcing to countries with no records strong, only about more money for their shareholders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! And their leaders !!!!!!!!

Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment