Thursday, November 12, 2009

First-time Audition Videos SM/Jyp/YG Entertainment Audition Questions (Alot)?

SM/Jyp/YG entertainment audition questions (Alot)? - first-time audition videos

Hello, I have some questions .. Go to the online casting that I live far away. :)

1) Can I watch the video that I these 3 companies in the same time? X
2) I had videos separated from all my songs in English and Korean jap, I send them all?
3) I know how to play the guitar so I play to save you?
4) I can dance, but not very well, should make a video?

Sorry for all the questions I saw on the internet that you are all skills you need to do that is different from all the hearings will show haha, but I'm quite sure what to do because it is the first time I ' m doing this!

Oh, and for SM, ie the sending of the scanned image audition? Who says it can not be taken by the camera and handphone or sticker covered? So, what should I take with lol: x

No comments:

Post a Comment