Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where Do You Get The Beginning Of The Comic At Poptropuca Can You Spare Some Information On Beginning Comic Collecting?

Can you spare some information on beginning comic collecting? - where do you get the beginning of the comic at poptropuca

I want to start a collection. And no, not the value of the plants, but I keep my collection in perfect condition, although they have - if I have a question Nuber:

1. What are the titles of the best now?

2. How can the good condition of all his comics?

3. I'm not really into the scene of the "superheroes" are the titles of the adventure there.

4. When I was a serious collector, and try to capture some of the gold / silver age book (I do not know how Action Comics 1 discussion) how much does it cost?

5. Do you have good websites.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment