Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boppy Body Pillow My Son Likes To Sleep In A Boppy Pillow On His Side!?

My son likes to sleep in a boppy pillow on his side!? - boppy body pillow

My son has always been a cat Napper, 30-45 minutes at a time .. Today I put it on the pillow beside him play, so I see things so angry that he gave his Passy and can sleep two hours! noted then for his next nap, I did the same and that he wants to sleep better. At night, sleep in her crib, open, without even a pacifier, so it is not for use at night:) So, my question is, do you think long-term damage to the spinal cord could have room in this way? the cushion is rather weak and sweet, so they did not raise his head, that it is slightly higher than the rest of his body. and his face is not on the side of the pillow, so that you can not drain ... So your back is my only concern .. Any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment