Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wireless Card Antenna Dad Uses Broadband & His Laptop Has Wireless Card ... Should I Get Him An Antenna For When He Goes To Florida?

Dad uses broadband & his laptop has wireless card ... should I get him an antenna for when he goes to Florida? - wireless card antenna

My father is the modern society, this year and changed the dial-up to broadband. The thing is, he went to Florida for the winter. Your laptop has a wireless card, but I do not know if this means it will be all together again and get it to his laptop. I've heard of mobile phone antennas? but do not really know what they are or even if you will likely run a wireless antenna in a position to on your computer and Internet access when you get there? Or is necessary for their own broadband services, when you get in Florida? My advice to him was to wait until just now and see if it happens, if they do not have internet ... not with the "wait and see" enchanted idea.

I know it's probably a stupid question, and so, I apologize in advance. I really do not know what to say, and I need some kind of practical advice. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I have DSL service in Iowa and could not be happier. I do not know what is better, ADSL or cable. I recommend calling a service from Florida to help. http://www.localbroadbandservice.com/Florida-Broadband-Service.html Call them and explain your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for an antenna, which have integrated into the WLAN card. We have) a signal (hotspot, allowing you to connect to internet hotspot internet connection. The number of coffee places, hotels. etc., offer free wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need them in touch with the town to Florida, asked if they provide Internet access at all.

    If they do, you may ask, what is required by her father use to the service.

    its likely to be offered WIRELESS / WIFI, but can not be free.

    Alternatively, if your father does not go with such regularity, is that ever a contract mobile broadand works in which they live and where you are traveling.

    Both Sprint and Verizon offer EVDO wireless broadband high-$ 60/mo

    Check out this article for more information:

    http://www.EVDOinfo.com/what

    http://www.EVDOinfo.com/easy

    If you want more information, contact the experts at EVDO http://3gstore.com/

    ReplyDelete