Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home Rental Application Form Will Having My Home Business Based At My Rental Home Mess Up My DBA Application?

Will having my home business based at my rental home mess up my DBA application? - home rental application form

Sign me up for an administrator of a company at home, but I rent my house, which somehow causes my application is rejected. The application states that the management should not be a PO Box. Does anybody know if the fact that is the fact that the management of the company of someone who will not be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. No ... the county or city where the registrar of the company it does not matter if the company rented a house or property is executed. Where there is a mailbox that barely registered the trademark of

    Zoning, but can be a problem if the company will not be allowed to operate in a residential area (again, no matter if the rental or ownership)

    ReplyDelete