Saturday, February 6, 2010

Excessive Worrying Cats My Cat Has Been In Heat For 2 Months And Is Beginning To Lose Excessive Amounts Of Hair, Any Suggestions?

My cat has been in heat for 2 months and is beginning to lose excessive amounts of hair, any suggestions? - excessive worrying cats

My cat is about 6 years. Approx. 1 years, had a litter of kittens. Since February, they appeared to be in the heat. It would have been in and out, but it seems very stable. In any case, in the last month or two, lost too much hair around his arm and abdomen. Before the fall of hair, (Node I mean really bad, very bad) in these areas. I do not know if hair loss is simply a process to get the hair, or if there is something to be feared. In this phase the hair has disappeared in these areas. Almost bare. The times are really hard for a vet visit is a last option, so please give as much detail as possible.

THANK YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Your cat can suffer from a thyroid disorder, and I think what you are than they are in heat for 2 months this game something else.

    I know times are tough, but the last option on the visit to the vet is your best option. It is impossible for something that you do not know what it is trying.

    I would definitely take him to the vet, they know you a little short on money and walked away. It may be something that can be resolved quickly and at lower cost - but surely take him to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG? Really? It is time for a cat in heat cat in heat is from 2-3 weeks, your cat needs the vet first to see what the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but a vet visit is in order. I do not know where he is, but if there are a humane society or RSPCA in your area usually low cost or sliding fee scale. You also need your cat neutered. Because here, the days were sterilized in various places that are free or very cheap. There are also programs that help with veterinary bills. If you have a regular veterinarian, it is likely that we could do something with them. Call animal control or local shelter and ask if they know of any program or veterinarian or any other proposal. You must have a cat with long hair for mats. You have to regularly brush and mat comb. It is easier to prevent than treat, too. Believe me, I know from personal experience. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion ...
    If you do not want your cat to a sudden illness will die, the vet first thing in the morning to consult with ...

    I think you should dig it if you've achieved. Then we would not have this problem. Its hard on the cats to have babies. You are not machines for producing babies! Get a sample ... and get your fix!

    ReplyDelete