Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Way Bumps On Stomach Ladies I Know I'm A Guy, But Maybe You Can Help Me?... Extra Low Rise Jeans Causing Irritation?

Ladies I know I'm a guy, but maybe you can help me?... Extra low rise jeans causing irritation? - way bumps on stomach

I started with Extra Low Rise Jeans and start to cause irritation in the abdomen (lower stomach). , because I shave down there, cause little red bumps Pants Rubinger spots ... Can I have some ideas, because the girls have driven the market for Low-Waist Jeans into a corner? Maybe some anti-irritant cream magic? I will use it (I look damn good) and not shaving is not an option.

5 comments:

  1. There are such things as the bikini line after shaving can be used to help with all sorts of irritations.

    Good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a bigger and used to rub

    ReplyDelete
  3. more they wear .... or with different underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wax at the top is smooth for a maximum of one months

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly no anti-itch cream at the old pharmacy, said trying to work =) Gold Bond fight against scab (if I remember correctly, the name)
    Use lotions and all the time!

    ReplyDelete