Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mom Spank Me I Am Adult Was It Wrong Of Me To Spank My Mom For This?

Was it wrong of me to spank my mom for this? - mom spank me i am adult

10 years ago when I was eight years old, I was the adult in my house because my parents present disadvantages. Well, my mother was cleaning my room the other day when I was in the mall. After I started my bed, she said, they suck in my toilet when he heard a loud metallic vacuum. He cut and realized that he had sucked and crushed must fall into my pair of earrings in white gold and diamond dangle Peices the Dumbass. These earrings were more than $ 200 .. I mean, she was right. Now I have a drink before you go home and when I learned that I had almost lost him, and then rely on the bed while I beat with a wooden stick, color (as usual, meet my parents because they do not do it so much like a belt or hairbrush hurt in my opinion) Well, she had finished crying and then I got sober, I felt like maybe it was a bit overboard. I do not apologize, but the left remain up to ten until a new film about LMN wanted to see ... Do you think that for this reason orI apologize?

3 comments:

  1. I do not think the beating itself nothing other than attention, what he did was, but they have certainly not done after he had been drinking. He had to wait until morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absuive.Wow why beat your parents? No, I'm serious! It's not like she knew she was something of value there! Be lucky parents that some people do not. Let's see, your mother was cleaning his room would not be, because he room.Quit your work, get up and help a jerk and his mom.No thearpy offensive, but try your luck problems.Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should have cleaned the room [or perhaps the whole house] Before going to the mall. You are 18, your mother should never clean the room.

    You should not have been drinking something stronger than Pepsi or Coca Cola.

    Her mum and dad must have the "idiots" hit "through the door.

    ReplyDelete